|Visit Andalusia, the birthplace of flamenco. Participate in Gypsy flamenco fiestas and juergas. Mingle with and learn from Gitano families that gave rise to and shaped the flamenco puro tradition. Experience culture and history, eat authentic regional cuisine and have lots of fun.
* English-speaking assistance upon arrival
* English-speaking guides for all sightseeings
* 6 Guided tours
* 9 Nights accommodation
* Daily breakfast
* 3 Lunches
* 7 Dinners
* Transportation and transfers by private motorcoach
* 6 Flamenco events (including 5 with dinner)
* Porterage of 1 piece of luggage at hotels
* Hotel taxes and service charges
* Tour Directors: Greta and Leo Inowlocki will escort and assist you during the entire flamenco tour.
* Optional Flamenco Classes: Information upon request.
* Optional Extensions to/from Madrid and Barcelona
* Singles: Room sharing upon request.